This guide provides an overview on how to implement a Voicemail PIN change for CUCM/Unity Customers.
- Navigate to the customer account in Salesforce & review the Special Handling Notes (SHN).
- RDP to the Unity Address supplied in the account SHN.
- Once logged in, open the System Administrator icon located on the desktop.
- Once this is opened and the webpage opens, navigate to the Subscribers
- Once the Subscriber link is selected, we may now search for the extension we wish to change.
- You may search through many means to find this extension or user.
- Once you find and select the user/extension to change, navigate to Phone Password
- Reset the Phone Password (Voicemail PIN)