Cisco HCS - Manage Dial Plans
Manage Dial Plan
- Use Page navigation and bring up Manage Dial Plans
- By Default the plan that exists allows you to dial country codes that begin with 1
- If you want to dial international locations you'll need to create a new dial plan
Creating new Dial Plan
Click add, put in Name/Source (United States)
Move the countries over from the available slot over to active
When you have finished moving over every country you want for that dial plan, hit save.
Applying Dial Plan
- Navigate to Locations
- Select the location you wish to modify and then go to Dial Plans
- Select the dial plan from the drop down and then hit save.