Required Call Example Information.
Collect the following information.
- Platform: BYOB or Circuit
- Calling Number:
- Called Number:
- Time Zone
- Is this call inbound or outbound?
- When did the QOS issues start?
- What type of Issue is being reported? (See list of examples below.)
- How many users are being impacted?
a. If not the entire site, please provide a list of the users being impacted
- If the customer is BYOB, have the customer perform a VOIP test using the following link. https://www.uc.solutions/CallTower_Internal/Support/Cisco%2F%2FSkype_Call_Examples_with_Voip_Monitor
Senior Support should verify the results of the VOIP test.
* If this is a Serenova, or Clarity Connect customer, a session ID, and description of the issue or symptoms will be needed. Any of the above additional information can be useful but not required.
Examples of QOS issues.
A few examples of QOS or Call Signaling issues can be as follows.
- Intermittent Call Drops
- Crosstalk, or hearing hold music while talking.
- One way audio. (Intermittent or constant)
- Choppy Audio
- Robotic/Chipmunk calls
QOS Cases for XO.
We route calls through XO on Inbound calls only. If you have a QoS case where you need to open with XO then please use the below circuit ID when opening.