How to pull audio files from an Calltower Exchange UM AA
In the event a customer needs a copy of their AA recordings and we don't have it available in \\ct950.com\audio, you can use the powershell below to pull the audio from the AA.
1. Access to one of our CT950 Exchange servers
Powershell to Run:
1. Login to one of our Exchange servers (i.e. ct9slcs4bex1601.ct950.com)
2. Launch the Exchange Management Shell
3. Replace the text in Red below, then copy paste everything into Exchange Management Shell
$RecordingName = "Name of the recording in Exchange UM"
$AAName = "Name of the AA"
$prompt = Export-UMPrompt -PromptFileName "$RecordingName" -UMAutoAttendant $AAName; Set-Content -Path "c:\TempAudio\$RecordingName" -Value $prompt.AudioData -Encoding Byte
4. You can then find your audio file in C:\TempAudio on the Exchange server