To access the web interface you will need the IP address of the phone.
- On the phone, select Menu > Status > General
- Enter the ip address into a web browser
- Enter the credentials. The default Username is admin and default password is 654. If provisioned on our server the Password is 654
- Once Signed in, select Account
- Enter the user name in the Login address and Register Name and the Password then select Sign In
- Once sign in completes the Login address, Register Name and Password and Sign In will gray out.
BToE requires the phone be connected to your computer via ethernet cable
- Download the Yealink BToE client from http://support.yealink.com/documentFront/forwardToDocumentDetailPage?documentId=121
- Open Yealink BToE Connector
- Select the Auto option and select Pair
- The Skype for Business client should prompt for credentials. The Sign-in address and User name should match.
- Once connected the Phone IP and the Auto field should gray out
- The Yealink phone should appear as an audio device in Skype for Business > Options > Audio