S4B/Polycom VVX Phones: Losing Exchange Integration When Using MS(Microsoft) 2FA(Two Factor Authentication)
NOTE: We found this is a known issue on Polycom phone side, as MS 2FA isn't officially supported by Polycom at this time.
Follow these steps to get Polycom Phones to fully Integrate & work with MS 2FA, Including Full Exchange Integration functionality.
Work Around Fix:
Setting Up VVXPhone Exchange Integration To Work When Using MS 2FA.
- Login to the VVX phone web interface.
- Click "Settings", "Applications"
- Expand "Exchange Applications"
- Disable "Auto discover"
- In the "Exchange Server URL" field enter https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Ex...smx/WSSecurity
- Click Save
- Re-enable the Auto discover in the Exchange Applications section.
- Click "Settings", "Skype for Business Sign"
- Login with an account that is NOT 2FA Enabled
- Login with the 2FA account you want to use.
- Test to see if it works, if not reboot.
- After power cycling, it should be fixed.
- Test by checking your calendar application to verify exchange integration is working properly,
- there should also be no error message displayed on the phones screen.
*Work around steps are now complete and you can use the phone normally.