All Troubleshooting steps / How To:
o Notes: Follow these steps when trying to fix the VVX phone exchange integration error.
There is a way to disable that error so it no longer appears. You will need to do the following for each phone.
o 1) Find the IP of the phone. Do this by navigating to the settings of the phone. (Settings > Status > Network > TCP/IP Parameters)
2) Put the phone's IP in a browser.
3) Input the phone's admin password.
4) Once in the phone's GUI, click settings along the top.
5) In the settings drop down menu, click "Applications"
6) Under the section "Exchange Applications", disable the option "Exchange Calendar"
This should remove the exchange integration from the phone. Again, this is something that will have to be done with each phone individually. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
o If Issues Persist Look To Escalate Ticket.