Transfer to VM
Prerequisite: In order to transfer calls directly to voicemail, your transfer type must be set to “Blind”. You cannot transfer calls directly to voicemail using the “Consultative” transfer. To change the transfer type for a single call, press and hold the transfer button until the screen below appears. Then select the option for “Blind”.
- With an active call on your VVX phone, select the options for “Transfer” at the bottom of your screen.
- On the new transfer screen, select the option for “Contacts” located at the bottom of the screen.
- Find and select the name of the contact you would like to transfer to. You select the name by tapping or highlighting their name.\
- With the contact name selected, select the option for “More” at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the option for “Info” located at the bottom of the screen.
- The contact’s information will appear on a new screen. Navigate to the bottom of the contact information and you will see the voicemail option appear. Select voicemail by either tapping on your touch screen or highlighting the voicemail option. Once selected, press “Dial” and your call will be transferred.