How to factory reset a Polycom CX series phone
Polycom CX300, CX600, or CX3000
To reset Polycom CX600 follow the steps below:
- Remove the power cord from the device and wait 10 seconds.
- Press and hold the reset combination keys shown below as you begin to power the device back on:
- Factory Reset: 4 and 6
- Hard Reset: * and #
(note: you will need to hold these keys until the next screen appears)
- The user will be asked to confirm before the device resets.
- Select “yes” and the process of deleting the user data and resetting to the factory image starts.
- When the phone has finished the reset process it will allow you to start the normal sign in process (for a step-by-step process on signing into the phone follow this link).