To connect your phone with your computer and Lync:
1. On the Welcome screen, select Yes, as shown next.
2. Connect a USB cable from your computer to the USB port on your phone. Your Lync client displays a prompt to enter your login credentials.
3. Press Sign in on the phone.
4. Enter your password in the Lync client on your computer. After you connect your phone to your computer, set your phone as your primary device in the Lync client
To set your phone as your primary device:
- In the Lync client, click Tools > Audio Device Settings, and select Polycom CX600 as your primary audio device.
Now create a PIN number on your phone to use to unlock your phone and access your voicemail.
To set up your PIN number for your phone:
- Enter a six-digit number, select Next, enter the number again, and select Done, as shown next.
- After you create your PIN number, continue setting your phone’s time zone, time format, date format, and ringtone.