Skip to main content
unable to schedule meeting for Delegate
Save as PDF
Turn off shared folders
- In Outlook, Select File
- Select Account Settings then Account Settings.
- Make certain the correct email account is selecting and chose Change
- Select More Settings
- Select Advanced tab
- Remove the check mark from the "Download shared folders" field
- Select Apply, a warning will appear prompting you to restart Outlook
- Close Outlook
Rebuild Outlook Profile
- Close Outlook by clicking the X in the upper right corner, or selecting File > Exit
- Close Skype for Business by changing the Presence to Exit
- Open the Control Panel. Note: This will vary depending on your operating system
- In the Search Control Panel type "Mail"
- Select the option Mail (Microsoft Outlook 20XX) (XX-bit) A new window titled Mail Setup - Outlook should open
- Select Show Profiles.A new window titled Mail should open
- Click the Add... button
- Choose a name for the new profile and select OK. A New windows should open. Note: Depending on version of Office, the experience will vary.
- Enter the email address and Password. When complete, select Next
- Once the account has completed successfully, select Finish. This window should close returning you to Mail
- Select the option Always use this profile. In the drop down menu, select the newly created profile and click Apply.
- Select OK and this window will close.
- Open Outlook, A message should appear Configuring Outlook for first time use.