How to Leave Other Organizations as a Guest
When using Teams or other Microsoft 365 products, you may find yourself as part of outside organizations who have added you as a guest (see image below). If you decide you no longer want to be a part of this outside organization as a guest, you can leave this organization by follow the steps in this article.
1. It is recommended that you follow the steps below using Chrome, Safari, or the new Microsoft Edge browser. If you attempt to use Internet Explorer, you may experience issues.
1. Browse to https://myaccount.microsoft.com/organizations
2. Find the organization you would like to leave under the section "Other organizations you belong to"
3. Select the option to "Leave organization"
4. You will be asked to confirm that you want to leave the outside organization. Select the option to "Leave"
5. Please note that after selecting the option to "Leave" it may take up to 24 hours to be removed from the outside organization.