Normalization rule for extention to 10-Digit dialing for overhead paging.
- From the Teams Admin Center, Go to Voice Menu, select Dial Plan.
- Click into your default org dial plan, you will see a button +(add new rule)
- Once you click + to add a new rule (the menu on the right will appear)
- Name: Enter the extension number (3- or 4-digit extension)
- Description: Enter the extension Number (3-or-4-digit extension)
- Rule Creation Mode: Advanced
- If Condition (the number dialed matches this regular expression ^\b123\b
- Then do this: Add +1 and the 10-digit number