Add Clarity website to IE (Internet Explorer) trusted sites
- Permission to modify Internet Explorer Trusted sites.
- Permission to modify local user accounts.
Starting with Clarity Connect versions 4.0.10 and 4.1.2, having “Automatic logon with current user name and password” is a requirement due to a known authentication header issue. There are also some other 4.1 dashboard call issues that can be resolved by following the steps below.
Please follow the steps below in order to configure the automatic logon:
1. Open Internet Explorer on your local workstation.
2. Navigate to Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites.
3. Click on the Sites button and Add the Clarity Connect Admin Console URL to the list of Trusted Sites, then Close the window. (i.e. calltower.ctcontactcenter.com)
4. Go back to the Security tab and click on Custom Level button.
5. Scroll to the bottom to reach the User Authentication section.
6. Select the "Automatic logon with current user name and password” option.
7. Click OK to save the changes and close the browser. The change will take effect after you restart your computer.
8. Navigate to the Control Panel > User Accounts > Manage Credentials > Windows Credentials > Add a Windows Credential.
9. Fill in the requested information:
- Internet address – Admin Console URL
- User name – UPN User Name (email@example.com)
- Password – User’s password