Setting up in Connect
- Under the customer enable SIP trunk service
- Once enabled, create a SIP trunk with PBX type = 10digit DNIS Trunk
- Then you need to create a binding. (Currently I only have a static IP working)
- Add the appropriate numbers to the SIP trunk that you want to dial.
- That's all you need to do inside of Connect.
Settings on Informacast
- Once logged in go to SIP - SIP access
- Under Host Exceptions you need to add 2 IP addresses. Please contact engineering for the IP information
- That is all you need to configure the trunk to work.
Possible trunk issues
- Router can block incoming traffic
- Put the informacast in a DMZ on the router and then SIP trunk can work