Reservationless Conferencing is intended for organizations who are using the Intercall conferencing feature and for users who have an assigned conference room. The properties described below are for use in Intercall conferences. Here are the details of those properties:
Dial-in Number Toll-free number used to dial into the conference.
International dial-in number (if needed): For International participants only.
Conference code: Users will be prompted for the conference code upon dialing into the conference bridge.
Leader pin: Only the user and administrator should know the Leader pin, it is used when initiating the conference. The user can change this value at any time through their portal.
If your user is set-up to use the Reservationless Conferencing feature the option will be available in the Phone Services menu for that user.
Reservationless Conferencing Steps:
1. Highlight the user to manage their phones
2. Click on the down arrow on Phones Services and select Reservationless Conferencing
3. The Reservationless Conferencing screen will be presented on the right side of the screen.
4. View or Update the Leader Pin.
5. Once the entry is complete click the Save button to keep the changes or the X to close the window.
6. The Clear button removes the information if needed.