This article will walk users through the two methods for assigning a cisco phone to an existing user.
There are two ways to add a device to a Cisco user:
- Assign a device that is already available inventory
- Build a device directly to the user
1. Assign an available inventory device to a Cisco user
- Log into the Admin Portal and navigate to the Users tab.
- Highlight the user that you want to assign the device to.
- Select "Phones"
- From the drop down, select the drop down “Phones”
- Select the +
- In the Add Phone To User area, search/select the MAC which you would like to assign to the user
- Click the MAC you would like to assign to the user
- Click "+"
2. Build a device directly to a Cisco user
- Log into the Admin Portal and navigate to the Phones tab.
- Select "+"
- In the Add Phone Wizard area, select "User Phone"
- Fill out the Device information.
- Select user from drop down
- Select "Save"