This article will cover how to build a new Cisco User via CallTower Connect.
Add a New User Steps:
New users can be added through the Users tab.
1. Click on the plus button from the Users tab.
2. Enter the information in the following sections:
1. User Information:
a. User Domain drop-down
b. Location drop-down
c. First Name
d. Last Name
e. User Name and Display Name fields – these fields are populated with default values that can be changed.
f. User Type drop-down-Select CallTower User
g. User Role-Select User
h. Cell Phone-this is not required
Then select the blue arrow
3. Password: Enter the password using the guidelines listed, then select the blue arrow icon to continue.
4. User Services: Select all the services that apply to the user. When selecting a voice service you will be required to choose a number from the drop-down box. Note: The Numbers listed here are only available numbers.
5. Save by selecting the icon.
6. Review the events to determine if the user was provisioned without error.