SMI (Sprint only) Features Include:
- Extension dialing: Make internal calls from your wireless phone by dialing a 4-digit extension. You will also be able to reach SMIusers on their Sprint mobile phones by dialing the 4-digit extension.
- One phone number: A single phone number rings to both the desk phone and the wireless phone simultaneously.
- One voicemail: Voicemails are delivered to a single voicemail box for wireless and desk phone calls.
The SMI panel allows the administrator to set the users call forking/SMI schedule (either the CT provided DID or the users cell phone number) that will be used for the caller ID and schedule which days and times SMI will be active, with an option to have it active around the clock.
Call Forking (Cisco):
- The call will ring to both the Cisco phone and the user's cell phone.
Set User SMI/Call Forking Steps:
3. The Mobility screen is displayed on the right of the screen with the list of users.
Select All the Time or enter in the time on each day of the week for the user.
Click the icon to Save the information
Click the Clear button to remove the information if needed.