The search feature in the Users, Phones and DID contains the ability to search by column to make the search faster. The search allows the user to pick the column to search within and will highlight the criteria in yellow within the column and display the total records found that match the criteria.
Video of Searching
This video will give you an overview on how to search in Connect.
Search for item in a list:
1. Select the column to search within in the first column or you can chose to have it search all columns (slower)
2. Click into the Search box next to the selected column
3. Enter in search criteria in the search text box. The screen will automatically navigate to the first instance of the information entered in the search box and highlight the criteria in yellow.
4. The total number of records found by the search is displayed at the bottom of the panel.
5. If you do not see an item in the list that you just entered click on the Refresh button on the User Panel.
Note: Please note that the column/filter search only searches from first to last. You have to type what the User Name begins with – not in the middle