Circuit Test and Turn-Up Requirements
- Knowledge of where the circuit has been installed
- Placement of the router must be within reach of the new circuit and a power outlet.
- Ethernet Cable long enough to connect the router and circuit jack together
- PC with serial port (DB-9) or Serial to USB adapter in close proximity to the router and circuit.
- Internet access to the PC, independent of the circuit.
- A Console Cable. This should have been shipped with the equipment. Confirm prior to Test and Turn-up date.